- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 9 ounces (250g) marshmallows
- 3.5 ounces (100g) Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 1/4 cups (190g) Rice Krispies
- Extra cinnamon for sprinkling on top
Line an 8″ square pan with parchment. Grease the parchment.
Melt butter in a large saucepan. Add cinnamon and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and salt. Gently stir in Rice Krispies until uniformly coated in marshmallow mixture. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
Press into prepared pan. Let sit several hours. Cut into giant squares.